Our hero!!!

RSVDon

thats a couple minutes of my life i won't get back... are they going to make us pay broadcasting fees in the states? Is this what we have to look forward to in the "fairness" doctrine... all the successful right wing radio stations will have to pay fees to support small local liberal broadcasts? I'm confused?

I know this. I have recently become more aware of how goofy I actually I am. I seem to scare some peoples away. I guess its a good thing, like my natural filtering process. The ones who can handle the goofy are the better peoples... well most of the time. If someone can tolerate my personality, then they prolly have a good personality as well. Not that mine is good, just gucking foofy

I know this. I have recently become more aware of how goofy I actually I am. I seem to scare some peoples away. I guess its a good thing, like my natural filtering process. The ones who can handle the goofy are the better peoples... well most of the time. If someone can tolerate my personality, then they prolly have a good personality as well. Not that mine is good, just gucking foofy

speaking of being a goofy bastard, I'm just going to leave this here... This was taken in early December at the Patio. To this day I have no idea how in the hell Yota got on stage, or even stranger how he managed to stay there for what seemed like forever. Truly a god amongst men.

nothin' but love for ya yotes, someone had to get pics of this :)

Look at the picture of the "hero" really closely. ;)
I know who the pictures are of. I just was being purposely vague so as not to ruin it for people who hadn't watched yet
This thread will really separate out the slow ones from the rest. :lol:

A group of 'cheetahs', and a group of 'zebras', we won't say which group is which, but Fonz, you're a zebra. :p

See above smarta$$....

I just don't get the "why".... What's the story behind them?? Did I miss some big drama thread again or something?

speaking of being a goofy bastard, I'm just going to leave this here... This was taken in early December at the Patio. To this day I have no idea how in the hell Yota got on stage, or even stranger how he managed to stay there for what seemed like forever. Truly a god amongst men.

nothin' but love for ya yotes, someone had to get pics of this :)

OMFG dude!! I forgot about that shit!! That night was awesome. I was onstage forever. Wow, the things I do when i drink. Thanks cheech, I havent laughed that hard yet today!!! :)