Newb

Alex L.

Hello everyone, my name is Alex. I am 18 years old and live by Newark, although I spend a large majority of my time carousing Columbus. Some of you may know me from Columbus Racing, I've been Firehead Studios, Mr. Sheeba, The Ginger, etc. over there. I've worked on cars for most of my life and have a Lexus SC300 turbo project that I've been working on for the past year. However, I digress...

I am fresh into the big boy bike world having picked up a 1981 Honda CB650C around a month ago with money I had received for Christmas and my birthday. Together, I had a $523 budget to work with. So far, I have remained under-budget and have a running, riding bike.

As far as modifications go, the bike has drag bars on it and the stock muffler removed. I will either be looking for a new muffler for it or be buying a turndown and building somewhat of a custom exhaust for it.

IMG00050-20100115-2034.jpg

If you have any questions or comments for me, please voice them. I'm glad to finally be on here and am eager to learn.

Thanks for the welcomes everybody.

Welcome to the site. Got any more pics of the bike?

That's the only one I have right now. I have yet to get my M endorsement and insurance which greatly limits where I can take pics at. I've got a couple of locations picked out once I'm able to ride. ;)

Thanks for the welcomes everybody.

That's the only one I have right now. I have yet to get my M endorsement and insurance which greatly limits where I can take pics at. I've got a couple of locations picked out once I'm able to ride. ;)

Is the bike in your...garage? Mom gots a problem with it?