triumph fixer up!

oldschoolsdime92

ive never seen a 650!;....of its era? hell you make it sound like its decades old! mine must be an ol man!

It is seven years old now. ;)

There was a bike mag somewhere that did a test on the 2003 Daytona 650, 2003 Kawi ZX-6RR, 2003 CBR600RR, 2003 GSX-R 600, and the 2003 Yamaha R6. And I do remember that due to the gearing and larger motor it was the fastest bike in the class in both 0-60 and 1/4 mile testing. They said that even though the others were race-ready they'd still pick the Daytona because it was more livable on the street while still being a fast ride.

I was looking around for one everywhere before I bought the Mille. They're hard as hell to find.

I loved the look of my 04' 600 but after laying her down on the side I had to replace the stator cover, stator, and rectifier. Well after about 1000 miles the stator and rectifier needed replaced again. Then again. I replaced it three times in one summer I spent more time working on that thing then riding it. My suggestion get the newer Daytonas and dont mess with the shotty electrical of the older style daytonas.