FIFA Women's World Cup has began!

F4iBunny

For any of you into soccer, the Women's World Cup began today with Germany not only winning, but I'm sure they were the only team of the field! Argentina played VERY poorly! t was Germany 11-0! For more info check out the FIFA site http://www.fifa.com/womenworldcup/

The U.S. plays North Korea tomorrow at 5:00am (the Cup is in China this year) for anyone who is innterested!

It sure is ohio, and our soccer team sucks...... whats being in ohio have to do with soccer anyway? i don't think that any ohio residents are worried about soccer when it is football season. i think that this is 99.99999% buckeye country. all others can wait.

Are there seriously no soccer fans on here?! This is Ohio right?

I love soccer! I played soccer for over 12 years and was on some traveling allstar teams in my life too. It was a blast. I love the sport! I just don't have any time with motorcycle racing on to watch any. Plus I'm not much of a sport watcher unless I'm there. On TV, I only watch NHRA, WSBK, AMA, Motogp and motorcross. Oh and some X-games. I normally DVR the stuff too because I can't waste my daytime in front of the tv; I waste my nighttime in front of the TV..lol:)

It sure is ohio, and our soccer team sucks...... whats being in ohio have to do with soccer anyway? i don't think that any ohio residents are worried about soccer when it is football season. i think that this is 99.99999% buckeye country. all others can wait.

Where I come from in Ohio, soccer is huge. My entire soccer team in college (out of state) was from Ohio.

I can't waste my daytime in front of the tv; I waste my nighttime in front of the TV..lol:)

Um, the games start at 5am. Just because that's MY primetime, for most ppl it's nighttime! ;)

In "Buckeye Country" football...

A bunch of guys in tight pants laying on top of one another

They wear a helmet and pads so they don't get hurt

Men who spank each other after a good play

:supergay:

In real football...

We actually use our feet to play

We don't stop play every 6 seconds

We're not covered head to toe in pads

We play more than one game a week

And we have a real world championship!