Wtt: Cz100 40

Casper

I put this on CR too. I looked but havent found alot of info on these in regards to value. Did you buy new? I was just curious before I made a offer. That being said, I have a Mossberg 500a 12 gauge with the plug removed and a pistol grip I may trade. Or I have another of the same without the pistol grip. Like I said, Im not sure on value of yours and not sure if I am completely off base here or not. Let me know.

I put this on CR too. I looked but havent found alot of info on these in regards to value. Did you buy new? I was just curious before I made a offer. That being said, I have a Mossberg 500a 12 gauge with the plug removed and a pistol grip I may trade. Or I have another of the same without the pistol grip. Like I said, Im not sure on value of yours and not sure if I am completely off base here or not. Let me know.

Honestly, I've seen them going for anywhere from $200 - $500. I have no set value in mind. I'm just looking for something different. I swap guns about once a year just to get something different. I traded a semi-auto 12GA for it around a year or two ago. I might be interested in the Mossberg. Can you PM me pics?

If interested, I have a Taurus 65 4 inch barrel, blue. -.357 magnum.

+Ammo. It will shoot 38 Special or 357 magnum. I wanted to trade it in for a semi-auto but I will get burned on the trade in.

There is a picture of it on here, somewhere, when I posted a feeler for it.

It's fun to shoot and accurate.