Trackday bike for sale. 2007 ZX6R. $5000 w/ 5 Free Track Days

Moto-Brian

Sell that CBR, man... This is pretty cheap considering what you are getting. Outside maybe having a fork kit put in, it's turn key.

i would, but the cbr is a good cheap starter track bike for me..

its got everythign i could want done to it. and its paid for and sitting in the garage.

• 2 weeks later...

Folks, this bike has springs for Bonnie's weight. If you are heavier and need stiffer springs, they will be provided at time of sale.

I will also raise the bike as it is currently set for Bonnie's height. Meaning, the forks are raised and the ride height in the rear is at the lowest setting. Will accomodate any rider.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys/Gals - this is a rediculous deal for $5k!! I can convert totally street if that's what you wish. The only thing this needs to be street legal is rear tail lights. We have those and can be bolted on in minutes. The headlights and front turns are simply taped over with nice vinyl...

$5k and two free track days! KILLA deal!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, bike is at $5000 PLUS 5 FREE TRACK DAYS!!!

Everything listed and swap out springs and 5 free track days for $5k!! % days is like over $1k off the asking price!!!

I need this out of my garage folks. Bike can be seen as it is just north of Columbus.