Iphone/Itouch Users-Check Out this app

JamesE

Hey I dont know who all uses Iphones or has an itouch. But i found this pretty cool app. It essentially turns your device into a wireless trackpad/wireless mouse and keyboard. In turn making you more lazier. Anyways heres the link to it. http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/494/6367&hub=1&cl=us,en?section=downloads

Hey I dont know who all uses Iphones or has an itouch. But i found this pretty cool app. It essentially turns your device into a wireless trackpad/wireless mouse and keyboard. In turn making you more lazier. Anyways heres the link to it. http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/494/6367&hub=1&cl=us,en?section=downloads

i've been using this hardcore

it's awesome for when my laptop is connected to the bigscreen and i'm sitting all the way back at the couch...makes it real easy to do simple things such as stop and start videos and do some simple web surfing

it has a keyboard too so you can type a little bit...but of course its a not a real keyboard...but the ability to work sideways on the iPod/iPhone makes it easier to type if you have a little more to

all in all i thought it was a 5 star app...i highly recommend :)

ok, so neither one of the ones you uploaded work. the first one downloads as a .ipa which is understandable but itunes will not load it. don't know why.

2nd one downloads a air mouse.app. not sure what to do with that. my Mac will not open it or load it.