WTB Commander Sized 1911

Todd#43

There might be people on here that have them, but probably don't want to sell them. I don't think the 1911 is typically a gun that a lot of people have. I've been thinking about buying one, but there are a lot of guns I've been thinking about buying.

The 1911 is probably the most popular semi auto pistol ever made. The fact that its been in use since WW I should tell ya that there's more of them out there than anything else.

The problem is most people don't get rid of them once they have them. I've had 4 of them over the years, and wish I'd kept all but one of them.

check out the used guns section at budsgunshop.com

it's in ohio so you might be able to arrange pickup locally, and they usually have a good selection.

Buying stuff like this on-line is a pain in the dick. Dont forget you typically gotta add $50 or so to the price by the time everyone gets their cut.

todd- i saw a used kimber 1911 today at medina. 750.00 dont know the details.

Full size or commander sized?

Eh...doesnt matter anyway I'm not going out that way today. BTW, when are you coming up this way?

I'll have to check that out.