Forcefield Body Armor

Hoblick

I was at the power sports dealer expo yesterday, and came across this company. their product blew me away. so much so i ordered one of there Forcefield Pro L2 back protectors. if any of you guys that track days or just want some extra protection for the street, are interested in this thing or any of there products, let me know i got my buddy to become a dealer for them. I can get you a smoking deal on there stuff, just PM me for details.

they also have a Pro L4 back protector for pro racers as well.

the one i bought

1.jpg

it has the highest CE rating in the world for a back protector. The impact absorbing material is the bomb. and it flexs with your body. its a truly dynamic and extrodinarly nice piece of gear.

here is there website.

http://www.forcefieldperformance.com

and here are some youtube reviews on the back protector.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rj6VcDqxxM&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=xkyg-khaKVE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=Ne-dIFks_58&feature=related

Best New Product review from Motorcyclist

FORCEFIELD BODY ARMOR

Place a soft, flexible Forcefield Sport back protector alongside the

stiff, hard-shelled competition and you’d never imagine it achieves

the highest-possible Level 2 CE protection rating. Though its product

might look less substantial, Forcefield claims its exclusive combination

of Armorflex outer skin and Nitrex internal foam actually absorbs

impact more evenly and disperses shock more uniformly than the

conventional plastic/EPS/aluminum-honeycomb competition. The

protection we demand is there, but what really earns this product

this honor is the fit—this is the most comfortable back protector

we’ve ever worn. The low profile fits under the snuggest riding gear,

venting through both layers of armor keeps you cool, and the flexible

structure conforms exactly to your body so it doesn’t shift or slide

while you shimmy around the bike. Forcefield has expanded its

product line to also cover your chest, arms and legs. With protection

this comfortable, there’s no excuse not to don it before every ride.

Edited by Hoblick

Their stuff is amazing. One of Forcefield's distributors is Johnson Leathers in San Francisco (they make awesome jackets and one-piece suits too) and I've seen some of the work they've done for the bike cops in CA. If you're ever in San Fran, I'd suggest taking a visit to those guys as well.

For another perspective, I've also been satisfied with Bohn Armor; I have their backpad designed for the Aerostitch Roadcrafter and it's gotten me out of a crash or two. That's another company that makes tried and tested motorcycle armor.

i havent gotten to talk to him today, but i will tomorrow (tuesday)

but should be able to get the Pro L2 back protector (same one i ordered) for $125 retail is $150 + shipping on it. i havent found them cheaper than that anywhere else online, not even ebay.

the pro sub 4 back protector (professional race model) retails for $190 + shipping should be able to get it for $160

Race lite chest protector (will attach to the back protector) retails for $75 + shipping can probably get it for $60

like i said these are the prices im pretty sure he will sell them at. but ill double check and report back.

and if anyone has interest in any of there other products i can get a price for you.

Edited by Hoblick

i havent gotten to talk to him today, but i will tomorrow (tuesday)

but should be able to get the Pro L2 back protector (same one i ordered) for $125 retail is $150 on it. i havent found them cheaper than that anywhere else online, not even ebay.

the pro sub 4 back protector (professional race model) retails for $190 should be able to get it for $160

Race lite chest protector (will attach to the back protector) retails for $75 can probably get it for $60

like i said these are the prices im pretty sure he will sell them at. but ill double check and report back.

and if anyone has interest in any of there other products i can get a price for you.

I'm interested in the back protector as well, and I've been looking for one. Maybe a group buy?