2005 Yamaha Raptor 350 (Milford) $2300

Craigslist

This is a 2005 Yamaha Raptor 350 with a 5 speed manual transmission. I am trying to sell this quad for $2300 cash or trade for a 2006+ Yamaha Wolverine plus cash on my side. This quad was just serviced. It had an oil change, new brake pads installs on front and rear, and new headlights and tail lights. You can give me a call at (513)560-9161 or email me at Bpayne42587@gmail.com any time if you would like to come take a look at the quad.

http://www.kbb.com/motorcycle/retail/2005/yamaha/raptor-350/82710

2005 Yamaha Raptor 350 Value

January 23, 2010

* 1-Cylinders

* 4-Stroke

* 348cc

Suggested Retail Value $2475

The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the unit has been fully reconditioned and is in excellent condition. Mileage/condition and additional equipment may have a substantial impact on the value shown above. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the unit's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.

More...