Dirt Riding this Sat

flounder

Ok, so Putty and I and potentially zorro are heading to hocking hills this sat 22 to ride dirtbikes, quads, etc.

In case you have never been and are interested, hocking has tons of trails.. no open fields that we know of but definitely alot of trails.

If anyone is interested in going or meeting there, let us know. the more the merrier.

So what did you have to do be allowed to ride out there? Tags, insurance???

All you have to do is register your ATV with the BMV which takes nothing more then to show them an title if your already ohio titled. the cost of a bmv sticker is 8.50 for 3 years.. then you have to get a wayne national forest sticker which is usually available at a dealer in your area or in our case (iron pony). that sticker is either $5 for a day pass or $25 for a season pass.. the season ends in early December so I just buy day passes.

Damn I wish I could go...but the woman will be here this weekend. I bought the sticker to ride in parks a while ago and never put it on so I might have to get another. Let me know the next time you guys are heading out. I've not rode the 300EX at all this year.

Damn I wish I could go...but the woman will be here this weekend. I bought the sticker to ride in parks a while ago and never put it on so I might have to get another. Let me know the next time you guys are heading out. I've not rode the 300EX at all this year.

Your going to miss a good time.. As of now we have 3 quads going. and 2-4 bikes.

Your Loss.

• 1 year later...