www.69boyzmc.net

danwasher

WWW.69BOYZMC.NET

Hey whaz good fam, I just wanted to stop by and show some love straight from the 69boyzmc we just started a NEW chapter in the land , yup Cleveland baby!!!! So come show us some love and check us out. We got a forum also so you can post all of your events there also, so reg and repp for the entire world to see baby holla!!!!!!

WWW.69BOYZMC.NET

Hey whaz good fam, I just wanted to stop by and show some love straight from the 69boyzmc we just started a NEW chapter in the land , yup Cleveland baby!!!! So come show us some love and check us out. We got a forum also so you can post all of your events there also, so reg and repp for the entire world to see baby holla!!!!!!

srsly-40514.jpg

Whats with the black background and the dark purple print. you can hardly read it. Kinda hard to navigate also. just my $.02

I see a white square with a black box around it using Firefox on Linux. I'm guessing this was made with Frontpage??

I dunno, guys and 69 do NOTHING for me... now a coupla hot chicks, we may be onto something :slap:

maybe they need to change their name to We69witdemhotbitchez . Really the nice guy part of me wants to say thanks for the heads up about your club and events and the asshole part of me wants to say do you really have to type the same illiterate way that you speak?

maybe they need to change their name to We69witdemhotbitchez . Really the nice guy part of me wants to say thanks for the heads up about your club and events and the asshole part of me wants to say do you really have to type the same illiterate way that you speak?

There's an asshole part of you? NO WAY. :wink:

First off, props to starting up a new club. Seriously though, if you're looking to break free from the stereotypes of other bike groups, give back to the community through volunteer work, and what not, why would you pick such a logo that immediately says "SEX-OBSESSED GUYS?" I don't care how you try to make the 69 logo sound all zen-like, bottomline is no place accepting volunteer work will post "...and a special thanks to the 69 Boyz." Finally, dedication is spelled wrong on the front page. Good luck with your club though and just some things to ponder.

WWW.69BOYZMC.NET

I shall translate for all of you,

"Hello all and how are you?. I just wanted to stop by and show you all some respect from the motorcycle club "69boyz" which means 69 boys... we just started a new club in this area, yes in Cleveland friend!!!So come and show us some respect and see our motorcycle club. We do have a forum also so you can post any of your events there also, so please register and (unable to translate repp) for the entire internet to see friend yell!!!!!

I shall translate for all of you,

"Hello all and how are you?. I just wanted to stop by and show you all some respect from the motorcycle club "69boyz" which means 69 boys... we just started a new club in this area, yes in Cleveland friend!!!So come and show us some respect and see our motorcycle club. We do have a forum also so you can post any of your events there also, so please register and (unable to translate repp) for the entire internet to see friend yell!!!!!

haha...that's funny. Repp though he should've put "REP" with only 1 "p" and he would be meaning "represent".

The whole paragraph though sounds pretty damn:supergay: though. :dunno:

the site is still in work i just wanted to get something going before there big party in dayton, its a huge club down there they have 40 mc and 25sc they have lots of openings for sgt at arms and road captains i will upload some pics later, and as far as the ladies go all of them love the name. its a cool club there is a 90day prob period but they are waving it because of the new chapter, i know you guys can ride and its a sports bike club over 90% of the cleveland chapter have sport bikes, i want to make a video and post it with more stunters so thats why i came here and those are the colors of the club thats why its purple, dosent work in firefox without plug in so there you have it let me know.