www.69boyzmc.net

danwasher

However I am not gonna ride around in one of those cute little leather vests

Ain't THAT the truth. I always thought those leather vest some biker clubs wear are gay as hell. However if they put that same shit on a Joe Rocket Jacket or T-shirt, it would be much better. Vests=Gay

Oh yeah, almost forgot....

Fo' Sho'!

Vests... sounds like the group of guys that was riding down 71 S last night backing up up traffic by slowing down to 30mph so everyone could do standups.. accident waiting to happen.. but at least the vests would protect them.. safety first. right. I dont mind stunting at all and actually like it but the group was just too big and the traffic was too thick last night to have 7 guys pulling it up.

Vests... sounds like the group of guys that was riding down 71 S last night backing up up traffic by slowing down to 30mph so everyone could do standups.. accident waiting to happen.. but at least the vests would protect them.. safety first. right. I dont mind stunting at all and actually like it but the group was just too big and the traffic was too thick last night to have 7 guys pulling it up.

That's so stupid! You really make me realize how BIG Columbus is, because that doesn't happen in Dayton.:eek:

the vest are cool have you seen the bullet proof ones they are hot, and i will upload some pics, so you can see what the vest look like. have any of you guys been to a color count its awesome. well over 300 ppl on bikes and wearing there vest. there was no fighting or anything like that and clubs that had the most in city, out of city, out of state stuff like that you would win 6ft tall trophys, you should check into, we need road captians ppl that have been ridin for a while that can protect and show other ppl the ropes, isnt what being a rider is all about? its really no different from what you do on here, except its a brotherhood.