08 Hondaha GSX 6RR?

Benyen Soljax

It isn't the GSXR, that's for sure and the 2008 ZX6R will be the same - it is in it's second year. No changes until 2009...

The ZX10 is changing as it is the start of another 2 year cycle for that model.

Most bikes in the sportbike category are on 2 year cycles before changes occur. Small things change at times, but overall, for two years they are the same...

It's not real anyways and I think he was saying it looks like a combo of brands. Hence the Honda and Yamaha name "Hondaha" and the GSXR and ZX6R "GSX 6RR"...

+1

im glad someone caught it. its listed as a 6RR, but it looks like so many different bikes i wasnt sure what to call it. some neat ideas, and this might be some euro model or something. maybe bret could shed some light here. for now ill just keep waiting for the next kawi design.

It is a step backwards if that's the case. The headlights aren't right and teh ram air intake is a progression backwards.

Totally fake and you won't see ANYTHING concerning 09 this early.

ah i see the chop now. it looks like a zx-10 with some cut and paste side holes in the fairing along with some Z1000 exhaust chopped up. oh well.