Real 2008 ZX-10r...

Putty

Hhhhmmm....

it's tomorrow....

and.....

I can login.

:slap: Beeotch...don't step to me with empty threats. :thefinger:

Well, you better stayed logged on until tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day.......You get the idea. :fruit:

Well, you better stayed logged on until tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day.......You get the idea. :fruit:

HAHAHA.. Putty dropped the temp ban... Putty 1 - R1 Crusher 0

Anybody can push their weight around as a mod....pppfffttt...nothin' new there. GDC was bad with it at one time. Besides, I don't believe I've broken any forum rules which would normally result in "the ban":

1) No racism.

2) No sexism.

3) No advertising in sigs, profiles, avatars, etc.

4) Invite people.

5) For the love of God and anything else Holy, don't post the same thing multiple times in different threads and forums.

Only proves there's one person on this board that can't a) take a joke, b) has no sense of sarcasm, and c) needs to upgrade to this new ZX just to keep up with the Zuk's. ****SARCASM ALERT...SARCASM ALERT****

Ban away brotha....ban away!