Real 2008 ZX-10r...

Putty

Anybody can push their weight around as a mod....pppfffttt...nothin' new there. GDC was bad with it at one time. Besides, I don't believe I've broken any forum rules which would normally result in "the ban":

1) No racism.

2) No sexism.

3) No advertising in sigs, profiles, avatars, etc.

4) Invite people.

5) For the love of God and anything else Holy, don't post the same thing multiple times in different threads and forums.

Only proves there's one person on this board that can't a) take a joke, b) has no sense of sarcasm, and c) needs to upgrade to this new ZX just to keep up with the Zuk's. ****SARCASM ALERT...SARCASM ALERT****

Ban away brotha....ban away!

You will learn one way or another that I can take jokes just as good as I hand them out....With all that said....Kinda like with all due respect....Why on earth would I waste my trump card by getting you banned from a forum? The impact would not be the same as if I was to.....hmmm, come to your town, find your girl, shack up with her for the weekend, do all types of things to her you can't and then come back home. To me, that'll hit you where it hurts.. ;) ;) ;) That's just me talking though....

**all jokes** :thefinger:

You will learn one way or another that I can take jokes just as good as I hand them out....With all that said....Kinda like with all due respect....Why on earth would I waste my trump card by getting you banned from a forum? The impact would not be the same as if I was to.....hmmm, come to your town, find your girl, shack up with her for the weekend, do all types of things to her you can't and then come back home. To me, that'll hit you where it hurts.. ;) ;) ;) That's just me talking though....

**all jokes** :thefinger:

:owned:

Flounder would like to choose T??

How many Ts Shitty???

Don't worry, he can kick me, I have smashed mine on a CBR 929 tank anyway..

Flounder is afraid of orange... He got the orange K7 to try and get over his fear, but after Mid OH I put it back in with my bright orange passing him on a regular basis.

Flounder would like to choose T??

How many Ts Shitty???

Don't worry, he can kick me, I have smashed mine on a CBR 929 tank anyway..

Flounder is afraid of orange... I got the orange K7 to try and get over his fear, but after Mid OH I put it back in with my bright orange passing him on a regular basis.

Im doing just fine for my first year out there and only being my 3rd year ever riding a bike..

I shall however take every opportunity I get to place my foot square in your junk. :coffee: