1999300ex sell or trade (talmage) $1500

Craigslist

i have a 1999 300ex for sell or trade. I purchasced this bike off some moran who thought he knew how to fix things but has no clue. he told me that he rebuilt the motor and that the valves just needed adjusted and that it would run. well he rebuilt the motor and didnt tighten none of the bolts in it so it stretched the timeing chain destroyed the brand new piston and valves and he also ruind the cam. so i took it all apart and rebuild again. it has a new piston valves timeing chain timeing chain gear rings new stage 3 hot cam and i also put a jet kit in the carb now the bike runs brand new oh i put a new white brothers exaust on it as well. other than that the front plastics are a little ruff but are still in tact. the tires on the front are wore down but the rears are like brand new. i am lookiong to either sell or trade this bike for a nice looking honda 250x.honda 250r 2 stroke or maybe even a banshee it just depends. i also have a t max 3.3 gas powerd truck that ihave about 1300 dollars invested in to throw for the right deal. if you are interested you can call or text me at 330 808 3187 i can send you pics of what i got my name is jason thanks for looking.

More...