Need Big Box!!!

fireman_343

Anyone have a box big enough for a race upper and lower for a 04 R6?? I need to ship out a set of bodywork and I can't get the upper to fit in any boxes I've found, same goes for the lower.

If you've got one, or know where I can get one (for CHEAP... UPS wanted $40 a box and said it would cost me $80 to ship just one of them, I've got 3 boxes to ship).

I live out in Blacklick on the East side. Let me know! Thanks

BCONRAD@wowway.com

Suggestion.... head to Best Buy, Sears, etc.. they usually have huge boxes they will just give you... alot of times from their floor model shit. you can also head to your local moving company and ask if they have any used boxes.. Specifically ask them if they have any "Wardrobe" boxes. Check united van lines if you have one close. I used to work for them and Im sure you could fit uppers and lowers in a wardrobe or 2.. not to mention that they will generally give you the used boxes.

There's a bum that lives in a pretty good sized box in the alley behind my place... I could go out there, kick him in the teeth, and get it for you... Hope you don't mind urine stains and semen soaked ramblings inked in blood on the walls that speak of government conspiracies...

There's a bum that lives in a pretty good sized box in the alley behind my place... I could go out there, kick him in the teeth, and get it for you... Hope you don't mind urine stains and semen soaked ramblings inked in blood on the walls that speak of government conspiracies...

be careful, most bums can run real fast. faster than most vtwin nekkid bikes that are air cooled.