NEED ASAP!!! 05 GSXR750 tranny!!

Moto-Brian

Yeah, but there's 6 days left. I really wanted to fix this before next week. I am willing to go to Mid-O and ride another buddy's bike for Tues and Wed, but I want this fixed before the Oct 1 and 2 dates... It should be just a day's fix if I have the parts...

Thanks for the link - maybe I'll ask if he'll end it early... I just hate to put in an old "unknown" tranny in her...

I lost 6th gear at Mid-O last night and need some parts. I'd rather just buy a complete tranny if someone has one. If anyone has assorted tranny gears, forks, etc. I need you to PM me asap.

Out of town the next three days so, email is best...

i dont do the track...so forgive this question...but....do you even hit 6th gear at mid-ohio??? even on the back stretch it seems short...just asking :)

i dont do the track...so forgive this question...but....do you even hit 6th gear at mid-ohio??? even on the back stretch it seems short...just asking :)

That's what I was thinking... :confused:

Call up to Cycle Search and see what they have. They might have one in stock for you. Be sure to tell them you're from Ohio Riders so you can get the discount.

If your still looking for one, i don't know if it's the same or not, but i've got a whole 03 engine sitting around, spit out a rod bearing. your more than welcome to it if it'll fit, all i want is the oil pan, mine's stripped and next time i change the oil i'm going to swap them.

Oh, yeah... Wheel is spinning in 5th at the kink and I click 6th right after and carry to the 5 board... Track day, though. Race pace is a little afterwards...

I think the load and the wheel spinning through the kink before the shift put the strain on it. Randy Sherman has an 05 750 that had teh same thing happen. I would have NEVER guessed I would drop 6th gear though. 2nd, 3rd, I can see as I have done those, but 6th?!?

Yeah I hit sixth just as I pitch into the kink. It hit 5th just before the kink and as soon as I lean in the revs sky rocket and hit the rev limiter so I had to start hitting sixth in the kink...

I finally got to braking at the 5 or 4 board depending on run out of hte keyhole, but I don't banzai brake either.

That was my first time at Mid OH with the 5,4,3,2,1 boards up since it was the AMA practice day.

Oh, yeah... Wheel is spinning in 5th at the kink and I click 6th right after and carry to the 5 board... Track day, though. Race pace is a little afterwards...

I think the load and the wheel spinning through the kink before the shift put the strain on it. Randy Sherman has an 05 750 that had teh same thing happen. I would have NEVER guessed I would drop 6th gear though. 2nd, 3rd, I can see as I have done those, but 6th?!?

During my last track day I started to get a bad feeling that 3rd on mine is about to give me the :bigfinger: soon.. Not sure why but it just seems to ClUNK in hard at high rpms.. much more then all the other gears..

I would think that the tranny from the 600 would be different then the 750..

I know most parts are interchangeable but i would think the gearing is different between the 2.. not sure though .

If your still looking for one, i don't know if it's the same or not, but i've got a whole 03 engine sitting around, spit out a rod bearing. your more than welcome to it if it'll fit, all i want is the oil pan, mine's stripped and next time i change the oil i'm going to swap them.

everyone miss this?