Angry guy runs a plane into an IRS building in Austin. Leaves death note.

vw151

Leftist? Really? What makes it leftist?

The general anti-establishment tone; railing against corporations, the rich, major established religion. I realize that both ends of the political spectrum would like to throw this piece of trash into the others court, but at the end of the day, he's not a good fit for either. Just a sick, disillusioned, selfish individual who could no longer deal with his portion of life's disappointments.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He stole the plane.

For everyone else skimming the thread and about to post another "sell the plane" rant: HE STOLE THE PLANE.

Doesnt take away from the fact he still had an Elite XLRG registered in his companies name.

Pretty sure he could have sold it for atleast $75k to pay for his taxes.

The general anti-establishment tone; railing against corporations, the rich, major established religion. I realize that both ends of the political spectrum would like to throw this piece of trash into the others court, but at the end of the day, he's not a good fit for either. Just a sick, disillusioned, selfish individual who could no longer deal with his portion of life's disappointments.

Others see him as right wing. Anti-tax, small government, individualism, self-employed businessman.

So, I don't know why you're so anxious to categorize him... and point fingers as to where his political leanings are.

Others see him as right wing. Anti-tax, small government, individualism, self-employed businessman.

So, I don't know why you're so anxious to categorize him... and point fingers as to where his political leanings are.

Funny, when I typed it I didn't feel anxious.;) If you read the 2nd sentence of the quoted post you will notice that I decategorized him.

• 8 months later...