!!!!! 2003 cbr954....A must see (elyria) $6000

Craigslist

i have a 2003 cbr 954 5200 miles...this bike is clean i am the second owner when i bought it it had 1000 miles for $6300..it has alot of aftermarket chrome wheels,foot pegs, swing arm, heel guards, bar ends, frame sliders, brake levers, clutch lever, all fluid caps with rr logo. i have recently added the fender eliminator kit on it with led turn signals, micron full exhaust, aftermarket dark smoke windscreen, chrome mirrors with built in led turn signals, tank pad. new rear tire 200 miles. it has always been garage kept, never layed down there is a few chips in the paint on the gas tank from when i rhode with a hoodie and the strings had metal caps and hit up against the tank nothing major barely noticeable just giving you the details. i will take cash or cash and trade. i will trade to something equal value or a partial trade. i like things that have motors or go boom no old stuff this bike is nice i want something nice in return cars, trucks. dirt bikes, quads. snowmobiles, whatever it is send me pictures im not interested in jewlery or some 1898 ford truck rust bucket or some bs. i DONT NEED to sell this bike i have no problem hanging onto it and riding it this summer if the right offer comes up i will sell. i have the title in my name in hand two keys. i will also throw in his and her matching helmets a pair of gloves and a bike cover whatever i have for the bike is yours i get alot of compliments on this bike never any bad ones everyone wishes shey had this bike its sick deffinatly a must see. email me @ bikerboy1529@yahoo.com for any questions if you have a trade make sure to send pics NO BS OFFERS i will just say no

cbr gsxr yamaha honda suzuki r1 dodge chevy ford trx450 r

More...