Double Bubble

vw151

I got a new windscreen. Naturally..... I took some pictures.

It'll be nice, I might be able to point the go pro through the windscreen now since I have a clear one.

Old windscreen....... of course I didn't take a before picture tonight.

BarberGixxer-1.jpg

IMG_5149.jpg

IMG_5156.jpg

IMG_5155.jpg

New Windscreen!

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

I have a DB on the ninja 250, and I'm not all that thrilled with it, in combination with my helmet. The airflow over the screen still hits just below the chin for me, and if I tuck in "behind" it, the airflow is NOISY, almost to the point of unbearable. I can't really say it's worse than the stck screen. It does LOOK better though.

I have a DB on the ninja 250, and I'm not all that thrilled with it, in combination with my helmet. The airflow over the screen still hits just below the chin for me, and if I tuck in "behind" it, the airflow is NOISY, almost to the point of unbearable. I can't really say it's worse than the stck screen. It does LOOK better though.

I'm not too worried about noise or comfort on that bike. There were 2 things compelling me to get a new one. 1. the old one was scuffed all to hell so putting a camera on the tank wouldn't work very well. 2. It was so low there was no way I was getting under the air on the straight aways. I'm 6'3" so it's tough. The zero gravity double bubble is the same one a lot of guys are running at the track.

This picture of me pulling in the pits is a good illustration of how big I actually am on this bike.

Picture649.jpg

I'm not too worried about noise or comfort on that bike. There were 2 things compelling me to get a new one. 1. the old one was scuffed all to hell so putting a camera on the tank wouldn't work very well. 2. It was so low there was no way I was getting under the air on the straight aways. I'm 6'3" so it's tough. The zero gravity double bubble is the same one a lot of guys are running at the track.

This picture of me pulling in the pits is a good illustration of how big I actually am on this bike.

Picture649.jpg

Quite different application, and reasoning for the screen. I get your point. :D

slightly off topic but i saw you traded stomp grips for techspecs. i've always had techspecs because i just dont like the look of stomps. functionally whats the difference?

Some people will tell you that the tech spec is functionally better.

I couldn't tell the difference. Main thing was. I repainted the bike, including the tank and also removed a big dent from the tank so I just got new Tech spec when I removed the stomp grip because I like it better in look and feel. I think the both more or less accomplish the same thing though.