'07 Harley-Davidson SuperGlide Custom-Like New Harley FXDC, Make offer (Lancaster) $1

Craigslist

Black Pearl SuperGlide Custom in like new condition. 4800 miles. Completely stock with no work done to it except scheduled maintenance. The only marks that I noticed are a small amount of stain on the foot brake lever and some small spots on the exhaust near the cylinders. Both of these may come out with some polish. I paid over $16500 OTD for this Super glide in March of 2007 and rode about 3800 miles that year. In 2008 I rode about 600 miles and in 2009 I rode about 400 miles. It has always been garaged and covered with a battery tender attached. I did ride through the rain one time, but it cleaned up nice afterwards. If a big twin Harley is what you want, this is a nice one.

I don't ride enough to justify keeping it because I am changing my sunny day hobby. It is currently financed with Harley-Davidson financial services and I am asking a little less than my payoff. I will pay the difference when it sells. If you are thinking of financing, I think that 12500 would be around a $250/month payment for 60 months.

Notable features-

96 Cubic inch motor (almost 1600cc) with a 6 speed transmission, this bike is not lacking power or gear ratios!

Beautiful Black Pearl paint, looks gray at times and changes slightly depending on the lighting.

Factory Security System with two transmitting fobs. A security code will start the bike without a fob

Large speedometer on tank with digital clock and trip meter. Analog fuel gauge on left side of tank

Polished spoke wheels, they look chrome to most people

Lots of chrome!

All of the original manuals and build sheet (birth certificate) will be included with purchase

This is a really nice bike, but I am turning my attention to flying airplanes as a hobby. My change of interest can save you thousands over buying new. Please e-mail any questions. Thanks for looking

I may accept a reasonable offer, so don't hesitate to ask.

More...