2007 GSXR 750 (not a scam) (Toledo) $2900

Craigslist

Up for sale is a 2007 gsxr 750 that just needs the transmission fixed and put the engine back in the bike. This is a great deal for anyone w/motorcycle knowledge and know how. I bought this bike not knowing that the transmission needed work. Have all parts off the bike that is needed to put it back together. Such as plastics,gas tank,exhaust,engine and transmission,seats and anything else im forgetting. Look if your not scared to fix the transmission and have time to put it back together than this is a steal for somebody. Have title in hand, which is a Indiana Salvage title. It is easy as pie to get it changed to a rebuilt title after trans is fixed and bike is put back together. Everthing is straight and true on the frame, forks and rims. In very good condition just tore down. Any one is more than welcome to come look at it along w/all the plastics and parts. It is currently in my livingroom so you can take your time looking at everything w/o freezing. You can reach me at (419) 376-3950.

More...