Its alive!!

Hoblick

The viffer is done with all its maintenance aside from an oil change and putting the new tires on..

i had the 2 front intake non vtec valves out of spec, got the new shims and got them adjusted correctly. got new plugs in her, got the coolant flushed and filled, new water pump (it was leaking), deleted the PAIR valve, new DID gold chain, cleaned the sprockets up (they were still in great shape)... started up, warmed up and sounded great! shouldnt have to do any maintenace on her for another 20k miles!

im pumped for riding season to get here. it was good to hear that beautiful V4 sound once again :D

20639_1344469487526_1104906712_31075202_2065804_n.jpg

I went for a quick ride around the block today.... the winter is getting to me, but well worth the chillyness for a quick ride.

My oil and temperature lights are on, so I'm troubleshooting but I'll likely need professional help because I'm running out of things to test. If it wasn't for this I would have gone for a longer ride, but I didn't want to risk it.

I can try to help, let me know what you come up with.

I'll know more tomorrow, I turned some wrenches for ~2 hours today and did some internets researchs before Pauly has to make a house call.

I forget that this IS a vehicle... I keep thinking "OMG I BROKE IT" but I remember that shit goes wrong all the time and mechanics fix it... I just hate warning lights :(

I thought about taking the bikes out too, but did not want to to take the chance with the Katana on the rock salty roads since JasonL is buying it. And did not want to take the 850 out cuz the old bike is still in hibernation mode. I did manage to get both cars washed in the driveway, after the hose thawed out.