Rifle

MaverickK6

It's the standard 16....Box? (it's not new if that's what your asking)... cleaning kit??? Are you referring to the cleaning kits that came with the old A1s in the handle...If is a selling point I can go to walmart and buy the .22 cal cleaning kit for 15$$ if you like... (This one has the colapsable stock....) 6920? (is that a bucky beaver code or something)

Barrel length? Box? Cleaning kit? 6920?

It's the standard 16....Box? (it's not new if that's what your asking)... cleaning kit??? Are you referring to the cleaning kits that came with the old A1s in the handle...If is a selling point I can go to walmart and buy the .22 cal cleaning kit for 15$$ if you like... (This one has the colapsable stock....) 6920? (is that a bucky beaver code or something)

bucky beaver code.......HA HAA:lol:

6920 as in the model number. The colt LE6920. I mean I know that isnt a work trunk toy for you lol

Box as in yes, does it have the origonal box? Colts are nice, Colts are hard to come by now too. They hold their value well too.

How old is this one?

Just remember,, thats half a dirtbike you dirtbag... :slap:

6920 as in the model number. The colt LE6920. I mean I know that isnt a work trunk toy for you lol

Box as in yes, does it have the origonal box? Colts are nice, Colts are hard to come by now too. They hold their value well too.

How old is this one?

I bought is as a second one. I'm the second owner. Don't know how old, The guy before me was a cop, but never used it on the beat. It is in great shape. We are now not going to carry .223, going to stick with the 9mm conversion with the AR platform, which sucks and totally against safety and what I belive in, but what can you do? It's only our lives....I need the cash for a slr camera for my baby boy. Don't need two anymore.....