97 yamaha blaster 200cc (farmdale)

Craigslist

Has new wheel bearings and axel bearings - mud shark tires on the rear in good condition - the front rims are beat up but hold air, doesn't leak at all. I droped the top end off to get cylinder bored &honed if needed. It will have a new weisco piston & rings installed. It ran great last year until the line for the oil injection pulled out of the carb and lost some power. It ran good when I put the line back into the carb but it's fairly cheep to rebuild so I decided to do it. It has a throttle limiter screw so it would be great for new riders. It should be ready to go by next weekend. will have reciepts for repairs. I am looking to trade for a snowmobile or a little bigger atv. I will throw in some cash if it's worth it. let me know what you have or make an offer. This blaster will be ready for years of fun by next weekend and wont need anything but gas & oil. Intrested in mostly Polaris or yamaha sled - V-max or indy 500cc and up. OK if it needs work. I need somthing to tinker with this summer. thanks for looking. please send pic's of your trade.

More...