Watch out for this stolen stuff

Casper

This is from Stephani:

This weekend I am slated to move out of an apartment I've lived in for three years having never had a problem in the entire time I've lived there. I was gone all last week, took off Monday all day for a track day at Mid-Ohio with no problems. Then I leave for work Tuesday morning around 9:30 then come home for lunch finding my apartment broken into. I'm still finding things that they took but they got away with what mattered to me most: my camera, two computers and my jewelry including my old wedding ring. If you're bored and feel like checking out craigslist or eBay for the following items to come available that would be awesome:

> HP Desktop A1016N-XB Computer with an extra 160GB Western Digital internal hard drive

> Dell 1100 Laptop that is old as shit and had industry stickers all over it including PowerMadd, Deals Gap, Femmoto and more.

> Canon 20D w/ 18-55mm lens and a 70-200mm L4 lens in an Ogio camera bag with all kinds of accessories including a 580EX flash, 512 and 1GB SanDisk flashcards, card reader, Battery grip among camera things

> Olympus C-740 Point-and-shoot camera that the battery compartment hing was broken

> SanDisk Sansa MP3 1GB Player -- the face of it has a scratch

> Portable DVD Player not certain of the brand

> Bauer hockey duffle bag (that they used to haul everything away in)

> 1/3 carat oval diamond engagement ring with diamond accents and a simple gold wedding band both about a size 8-9

> tanzanite and diamond accent earrings

> 1-2 carat amythest pendant with diamond accents that my best friend Pat gave me for my Christmas a few years ago <<< that's the fuckin' worst!!!

> Silver ring with amythest and blue topaz stones

That's the main stuff right now. I'm kicking myself inside for not having backed up my misc family, friends, travel photos in the last year and a half with. Thankfully I do have renters insurance but I have never claimed anything before so I don't know yet how much will be covered.

Fucking thieves...I just take solice in knowing that karma is a bitch and they will get what is coming to them.

i get angry everytime i hear about some dickhead breaking into someones house. We have had some probs here recently with people being robbed at gunpoint here in my complex...(i mentioned this in another thread).....some were even made to drive to an ATM and withdraw money. I may be wrong for posting this but if any of you ever catch a thief make sure you beat the hell out of him before the police arrive if you are able to.