First, speed pass...next, visa chip in your arm

vectorvictor

No big deal about RFids to me.. its the data inside I am more concerned about.

...its the tracking and the info you dont know about that scares me....

Coolio... That would make my life soooooooo much easier... This is one 1984 style thing that doesn't frighten me...

screw that!!! it scares the shit outta me....i can see for kids, but have them removed at 18 or whatever.....scary , just plain scary to me :(

...its the tracking and the info you dont know about that scares me..

I know all about the tracking.. trust me.. Its really only an issue depending on the data in the RFid. My job is Information Risk Management and i have been involved with some RFid security research.. I can probably answer allot of your questions.

Yes there are currently allot of issues with it but its no where close to be going into large scale implementation.. especially for personal data.

Not in my garbage can you wont.. :cool:

Ok then... fair enough... 99.9% of people I could... Or I could break into their house and get it...

My point is, if someone wants your info or wants to track you, it's not hard... A chip in your arm, forhead, or whatever wouldn't make it much easier...

....its just the point....thats all.....i just don't like the idea....i guess allot of the country agrees to an extent, because i thought i just read on CNN about a school principal that wanted to fingerprint students for paying at the lunch line instead of the pin number system they use now, she was shot down, and i guess certain states have laws against that very thing, acording to the article.......hmmmmmmm....onward