WTB 4x4 Truck

yotaman88210

I have a GTP that I would like to trade, but if not I need a truck either way. Im looking to keep it around 4k if I can. Has to be reliable, I will be taking frequent trips to indy and back. Let me know whatcha got! THANKS!

Kevin

GTP is a 1997 with shit tons of miles. It has like 189xxx. Its a great car tho. It has a smaller pulley on the SC and a 255 fuel pump. Its pretty freakin fast. I need to do brakes on it before I sell it. Front rotors are warped. Other than that its great. Mostly highway miles. I have no problem driving this car long distances. If I could strap a bike to the roof, Id keep it.

My brother has an older for f150 with a plow, new tires and engine he is just putting up for sale.. It has never failed him.

Not a huge fan of the ford trucks. Im prolly gonna buy another Yota like my old one... if I can find one. I would prolly get a newer chevy too. Whats he selling the F150 for $$$???

GTP is a 1997 with shit tons of miles. It has like 189xxx. Its a great car tho. It has a smaller pulley on the SC and a 255 fuel pump. Its pretty freakin fast. I need to do brakes on it before I sell it. Front rotors are warped. Other than that its great. Mostly highway miles. I have no problem driving this car long distances. If I could strap a bike to the roof, Id keep it.

damn!! thats some miles, lol. well if its a 4door and you aren't asking an arm and a leg, hit me up when you're ready to sell, I need another car, we're using my sister's while she's away at college, but she comes home soon.

Ok, I will let you know man. I need to throw some pad and rotors on it before I sell. Ill prolly do the wheel bearings too. Im looking to get $2700ish out of it if I can. Runs great, you would never think it had that many miles. Ha, it always shocks me. according to the little info center thing in it, it says it get about 22ish city and 24 highway. Good gas milage as long as youre not booooosting the shit out of it! What else... Driver heated seat, Heads up display... I will try to get some pics.

• 3 weeks later...