Ebay Parts?

Monstrosity

Looking for any input. I've found the following inexpensive for my 636 on ebay. Not sure what the quality is going to be like but I've heard some good feedback about an inexpensive wind screen.

Looking at the following:

Integrated tail light

Flush mount signals

Smoke Windscreen

You get what you pay for- make sure you don't buy anything from Hong Kong or it will be very cheap.

I new that was coming! Hmmm... Yeah I guess I'll have to think about this real hard before I buy... If I didnt want to powdercoat my wheels I wouldnt worry about spending a few extra bucks...

i bought a relatively cheap integrated taillight on ebay. like the poster above, fitment isnt always OEM quality, but you wont notice unless you really inspect it. not show quality, but usually good enough for those parts you mentioned. imho, i would just stick with the stock windscreen, but thats just me.

I bought a off brand Double Bubble for my 10....cheap as hell...and I have never have problems with it...but I am a bit cautious of Hong Kong Krap

I bought my real double bubble from ebay! :lol: I got it from zero gravity outlet. I DOmake sure the stuff is coming from within the US.

I bought a cheap windscreen from china for my 636 after a month waiting supposed to be smoke but its purple pretty lame i filed a complaint to pay pal got my money back got to keep the windscreen i guess for free its not so bad. I have had better luck with d2moto.com got my tail light from them its nice the prices are less than ebay's they are in cali they have good customer service and fast shipping. my discount code is d2moto2008 it get you anextra 15% off. free shipping on orders of $75 or more

I bought a cheap windscreen from china for my 636 after a month waiting supposed to be smoke but its purple pretty lame i filed a complaint to pay pal got my money back got to keep the windscreen i guess for free its not so bad. I have had better luck with d2moto.com got my tail light from them its nice the prices are less than ebay's they are in cali they have good customer service and fast shipping. my discount code is d2moto2008 it get you anextra 15% off. free shipping on orders of $75 or more

Used it last night!

• 2 weeks later...