columbis tommorrow

jermattak

i was thinkin about heading up to columbus tomorrow, b/c i was supposed to go to deals gap, but my friend is being lame, and now he cant go. My class ends at 10:00am and im free the rest of the day... Anyone want to meet up, get a nice size group going? show me around, eh?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what time you plan on getting into town? I'm taking tomorrow off, wasn't gonna get into town till around 3 but if you want to ride i can get in earlier, hell i could even come down tonight, nothing too exciting going on here worth sticking around for.

Im in meetings until after 5 but I could be convinced to meet up for drinks err something.. Not sure if I will be riding since the girl is all hemped up with roadrash on her back from last weekend. (dirt bike accident before you ask, she came off the back and her shirt got pulled up when she hit the dirt, scrapped her up pretty good.)

what time you plan on getting into town? I'm taking tomorrow off, wasn't gonna get into town till around 3 but if you want to ride i can get in earlier, hell i could even come down tonight, nothing too exciting going on here worth sticking around for.

i can be there around three if you wanna meet up somehwere

there is a good ride going on saturday if you wanna go on that? not sure how long you are planning on staying here in cols but the weather is going to be great all weekend! maybe see ya around I work all day fri til 530 so can't meet up! Damn work!

im riding with someone else down here on sat, but you should meet up w/ us after work

I'd like to join you guys for a ride. I work until 5:00 and I'd have to ride my bike into work because I live about a half hour west of Columbus. I work on the west side of of town. I'll check later to see what you guys decide to do. Sportbikes or cruisers?

I'd like to join you guys for a ride. I work until 5:00 and I'd have to ride my bike into work because I live about a half hour west of Columbus. I work on the west side of of town. I'll check later to see what you guys decide to do. Sportbikes or cruisers?

What day Friday?

Sport bikes

......supposed to go to deals gap,....

My husband and I are going down to deals gap. We're leaving early Sunday morning. He's riding his cruiser down and I'm hauling my CBR in the truck...maybe even pull the trailer and take my cruiser too...who knows. He's staying through Tuesday but I'm heading back home Monday night because I have to work Tuesday and I have class that night as well. Neither of us have been there before. I hope we have fun and make it out alive and/or without too much damage :0)

My husband and I are going down to deals gap. We're leaving early Sunday morning. He's riding his cruiser down and I'm hauling my CBR in the truck...maybe even pull the trailer and take my cruiser too...who knows. He's staying through Tuesday but I'm heading back home Monday night because I have to work Tuesday and I have class that night as well. Neither of us have been there before. I hope we have fun and make it out alive and/or without too much damage :0)

Its a great time.. just beware of all the cops.. they recently receive grants for extra enforcement for the remainder of this year..

friday, today is thursday dumbo!

Yeah but people were sayin something about saturday too, and being the simpleton I am I got confused lol So friday around 3 it is. I'll PM you my number, gimmie a call when you get into town I should be in around the same time as well.

No idea, neither of us are from Columbus, I'm from Youngstown, Jermattack is from Dayton :D you may be lucky to ever see us :lol:

blind leading the blind here, huh? oh well. I live close to Springfield and work in Columbus. I'm familiar with the area so whatever is cool.

Hmmm...I can meet you guys between 5:00/5:30 at Honda Northwest motorcycle dealership (http://www.ohiomotorcycle.com/) in Hilliard off of Fishinger Road and we can go from there. It's right off of 270 on the west side of Columbus and it's easy to find. I'll pm you my cell #.