columbis tommorrow

jermattak

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, we'll be out for a while, when you get off? were meeting buffen at 5-530 at Honduh north-west. probably pickin up LP around 330 where ever she works, or near by, hell we'll just drive around C-Bus pickin up members lol i don't give a crap as long as I can ride :D

Ha, I'm in Pataskala, which is about as far away from Hilliard as you can get. If you head straight from Iron Pony to Pataskala though, it'll be perfect timing.

BS, Youngstown is much farther from Hillard than Pat-a-sak, or where ever the hell you live :p

dweezel - I am heading out of town friday night I think but "the old lady" has to be at the hospital until 7 then she needs to get home shower and whatnot.

I have an extrememly important job at OSU but I may just leave early. I am going to be on campus for a good part of the day maybe you guys should try and stop down this way and see the ladies.

Shoot me a PM with your number and I will see what we can do.

Hey, if you guys are planning on meeting Buffenbarger at Honda NW at 5:30 I might just join up there too...I live just across the river. Just don't know if I should rock the leathers or not...are we just cruising around Cbus?

Hey, if you guys are planning on meeting Buffenbarger at Honda NW at 5:30 I might just join up there too...I live just across the river. Just don't know if I should rock the leathers or not...are we just cruising around Cbus?

I don't think so, we'll probably just ride around, at least I don't plan on going crazy in any twisties or anything.

me too...i live a mile away from honda northwest..hmm where are u guys heading to?

No idea, meet us at HNW, everyone can pick a destination, and we'll play rock, paper, scissors until only one person is left, and we'll go to there spot :)

I'm dressed casual cause I had to ride into work. Wasn't too bad of a ride and wasn't chilly at all. It's suppose to be a warm one today. I'm a conservative driver so I don't often leather up. I'm typically just a helmet and gloves gal.

I work about 10 minutes from there so I'll be there well before 5:30. I'm on my '03 yaller cbr300r. My names Pattie. I'm vietnamese with a chunky butt so I stick out in a crowd of honkies. Come on up to me and say hello, otherwise, I don't want to look like a handytard introducing myself to people who don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to not ride around Columbus around 5:00 but traffic was unusualy light this morning so it might not be so bad this evening because of the 3 day holiday weekend. I'm sure we'll figure something out when we're all together. Maybe ride around, grab a bite to eat, raid a card room or something :0)

See all y'all this afternoon!

No, not anyone. this ride is not open to one legged, French midgets, or New Guinea Prostitutes. So I guess if your not a one legged French midget, or a New Guinea prostitute, your cool to come. The meeting points are Iron Pony at 3, and HNW at 500. hell we may add others as the night goes on, this seems to be getting pretty popular lol

Can anyone ride with you guys?How late do you plan to be out?

I don't see why not. It sounds like we've got a few guys and a couple of gals including myself. I've never met anyone on the forum and this will be my first group ride organized on this forum.

I reckon there's no set ending time so part from the group and call it a night whenever you're ready. I know I am not going to stay out until the ass crack of dawn. I'm doing a charity ride up north eary Saturday morning.

The meeting points are Iron Pony at 3, and HNW at 500. hell we may add others as the night goes on, this seems to be getting pretty popular lol

For folks who read this at the last minute and decide to join...How long will you wait for riders to join at Iron Pony and how long should we wait at HNW? 30-45 minutes?

I wasn't planning on waiting more that like 10-15 min, we're supposed to head down to Pat-A-Sak and meet LP around 330ish

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and put my number up, If you want to meet us at Iron Pony and are gonna be late, call me and let me know. Leave a message because I'll be on the bike and prob won't answer.

***No number***

My Name is Trapper, and I'm your quintessential 6'2 Cracker ass, dumb jock looking fucker riding a bass boat looking Gixxer.