Good buy?!?!

GhostRider357

Everyone, I want to apologize for using the analogy "strong as fuck" in my 1st post on this page. My wife has informed me it sounds unintelligent and trashy, which I concur. So when you read it please replace it with "hell" instead. Thank you. ;)

Your wife obviously hasn't fucked me then...

so umm...im going to need a new bike this winter too. i was thinking about an sv1000 but that 636 is a good price. any thoughts?

SV1k... shitty suspension from those I've talked to...

I got a buddy that, depending on what day it is, is selling his 636... It's got a salvage title and looks like hell, but runs like the whip.

Yeah, XB I posted that being a smartass because she was standing over my shoulder commenting about it.

I don't know, I think he might be better off with a 250 for a starter bike. He is a jr. in highschool and is 17. At that age it's hard to have total control over the brain, I think a 250 would be best bet for him for a year or maybe 2, THEN a 600 class bike.

Yeah, XB I posted that being a smartass because she was standing over my shoulder commenting about it.

I don't know, I think he might be better off with a 250 for a starter bike. He is a jr. in highschool and is 17. At that age it's hard to have total control over the brain, I think a 250 would be best bet for him for a year or maybe 2, THEN a 600 class bike.

When two wheels are involved at age 27 it's hard to have control over my brain!

the new 250 looks decent enough to impress some uninformed ladies, as well as keep the brain under control. but he does make up his own mind.