Deals Gap Pics....

Putty

10 people down, 10 people back...!!! All bikes in tact...Much respect to Steph and Shaun...Been riding less than a year and tackled one of the hardest roads in America....IN THE RAIN!! Great job to everyone. I highly suggest you take this trip atleast once...the roads are unbelieveable.

them.jpg

Day one

DealsGap044.jpg

First stop of the tail

DealsGap051.jpg

View from stop

DealsGap047.jpg

DealsGap048.jpg

DealsGap051.jpg

11 miles later

DealsGap069.jpg

DealsGap116.jpg

DealsGap111.jpg

DealsGap109.jpg

DealsGap108.jpg

DealsGap115.jpg

DealsGap119.jpg

DealsGap094.jpg

DealsGap097.jpg

DealsGap148.jpg

DealsGap143.jpg

DealsGap142.jpg

DealsGap149.jpg

DealsGap141.jpg

All the pics

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=111 ... &y=-hdrvly

Putty, whats your take on your new 10r?

I like it a lot!! The riding position is so much more aggressive than the gixxer. Power seems to be slightly down, but plenty is there. Also, it's not mine...It's my GFs. I was riding it cause she's not used to it yet...Where she is familiar with my gix.

I want to go back... who is up for buying land down there... The roads were so good that I would buy land and go 6 to 8 times a year at least.... YOU ALL MISSED IT... Thanks to all that went.. I could say it was the best riding of my life and the people were ok as well....

From the cover story about the Nashville TN WERA race

"Saturday practice involved me learning the track which included a NASCAR tri-oval banked straightaway, a 3rd to 5th gear full lean sweeper, and a VERY tight infield section. The track was rather slick and my shagged tires made it a handful"

Sounds like he was on the Skyway not (skyview) with us... long sweeping 3rd and 4th gear corners there as well.., and we were on the street... I want to go ride there again SOON...

From the cover story about the Nashville TN WERA race

"Saturday practice involved me learning the track which included a NASCAR tri-oval banked straightaway, a 3rd to 5th gear full lean sweeper, and a VERY tight infield section. The track was rather slick and my shagged tires made it a handful"

Sounds like he was on the Skyway not (skyview) with us... long sweeping 3rd and 4th gear corners there as well.., and we were on the street... I want to go ride there again SOON...

only difference is that the nashville sweeper you are at full lean, full throttle, and upshifting from 3rd to 4th to 5th with knee firmly planted. i'd love to go to the dragon though.