2006 Honda CBR 1000RR (Hilliard) $6000

Craigslist

2006 Honda CBR 1000RR in excellent condition. Never been layed down or dropped. I bought the bike from marysville honda in 2007 with 316 miles on it and have had all the maintnance and tuning done at Marysville honda powersports. I have never had any issues with bike other than a battery last spring. It has Two Brothers exhaust (sounds amazing), BMC air filter, Power Commander, Puig windshield, Flush mount LED turn signals (the good ones where you can change the blink pattern on them), Fender eliminator, Integrated Tail Light, Honda Racing Seat Cowl, Both front and rear tires only have a few hundred miles on them. When i had power commander installed i had the dealer dyno and tune bike, i still have the dyno sheets for it if wanted. The bike has 10,181. Asking less than Blue Book Value, KBB says worth $6,865 open to offers but don't waste time with low ball offeres. If interested call or text me at 740-361-0412

More...