ITAC Defense Holsters???

curby

Anyone have any opinions on these holsters? found a good deal on a holster and double mag holder on ebay. or should i just get a leather IWB Don Hume Holster for the same price? damn, so many options.

images%5CProductImages%5CITAC-MP1-detail.jpg

Made of durable, high-tech, black polymer, these right-handed holsters use a unique patented retention system with a zero time to disengage feature. Simply depressing the lever allows for instant removal of the firearm.

FEATURES:

• Comfortable, contoured fit holster is positioned to where your trigger finger normally rests at “The Ready”.
  • Fully adjustable for cant.
  • Rotates 360 degrees for every application (small of back, cross draw, etc.).
  • Adjusts with simple Allen key.
  • Protective sight channel.
  • Right hand models only.

Edited by curby

Never heard of it, but its a copy of the Blackhawk CQC Serpa line. Some folks have issues with the blackhawk stuff, some don't. I have a couple and like em. I wouldn't use it primarily as a concealment holster myself, there is better stuff out there. That said, its my buddy's on/off duty holster and he's able to make it work for on duty concealment (suit) and off.