Facebook abuse... Pure Awesome!

flounder

I have a simple solution that I have followed since I started using facebook, NEVER AD CO-WORKERS AS FRIENDS!!!!! Or if you actually give a shit if they get offended just add them then put them on ignore.

;)

I add just about everyone, but I have my default privacy settings setup so certain people can't see any of my wall or status updates.

And yes, I've flat out ignored folks that sent me requests for stupid shit all the time... but noone has said anything at work about how I didn't accept their Farmville request.

i only accept people who i actually know and i actually consider my friends... no co-workers, ex-girlfriends, people i have hated since i was three. and people who update their status on facebook more often than twitter will allow get deleted as friends...

Well arent you quite the FB badass! :lol:

i only accept people who i actually know and i actually consider my friends... no co-workers, ex-girlfriends, people i have hated since i was three. and people who update their status on facebook more often than twitter will allow get deleted as friends...

Ditto! Can I get an "AMEN"?!? :lol:

Video guy's my hero... Posting on my fb page now!! ;)

Edited by Fonzie

Yeah facebook was kind of ok until they decided to add 25 million applications. Now it's almost not even worth having.

It's becoming the new "MySpace".... Which keeps sending me periodic emails begging me to come back & "Check out the latest" :rolleyes: