King of the Hill (climb)

Zorro

I would love to but I have to hit the gym... with the weather starting to get colder, Wednesday nights at Lowes may just become my new bike night.

"I can't ride at Lowes anymore...I gave that guy my word"

LOL

I just noticed you two argue all the time......see it

th_Quaker034.jpg

Ahh, the good ol' days when people actually rode in the evening.

be careful with that on 161... You may get charged with criminal trespass.

Thanks, Cleaner :)

Nice Videos! The last one with the two gay guys arguing is the best! There is even an asian guy in the video. I miss that kid!

Two gay guys!? Yota, you're not in this video! Were you even there that night? Someone mentioned that you were a few blocks down at the Plugged Nickel on Gay St...but I didn't know what they were talking about.

Two gay guys!? Yota, you're not in this video! Were you even there that night? Someone mentioned that you were a few blocks down at the Plugged Nickel on Gay St...but I didn't know what they were talking about.

Ahhh, now I remember who said it...it was Flounder. That's why he was mad everyone was texting him. He kept thinking it was Yota with Plugged Nickel updates.

bummer about the damage...but thats a lil hill lol... we used to go down there years back when ya were allowed to ride the pipelines (mankiller,yamaha hill,etc) around carbon hill and murray city........ now thems some hills...deffinatly a blast down there...

bummer about the damage...but thats a lil hill lol... we used to go down there years back when ya were allowed to ride the pipelines (mankiller,yamaha hill,etc) around carbon hill and murray city........ now thems some hills...deffinatly a blast down there...

Right...the hill is not that big. It does, however, have a decent 'steep' spot that can cause some damage.