2002 gsxr 1000 (valley city) $4000

Craigslist

2002 gsxr 1000 12000 miles on it

all completley rebuilt w new frame new top end and new forks over the past summer

oversized rear sprocket and sterring dampner for better riding.many extras for this bike as well.the frame was replaced but the old frame comes with the bike along with everything else i have for this bike.there is an extra set of rims and tires and an extra set of forks and seals that are rebuilt and ready to be put on if need be.the bike is yellow but also have the silver and black fairings along with the silver and black gas tank.i would like to get 4000 for everything i have including little random things such as helmets gloves boxes full of parts off of previous gixxer 1000s that i have owned.the bike is strong running and has only been ridden a handful of times since being rebuilt.please email chgclawn@yahoo.com or call or text 330 321 7230...for some reason i cant upoad the pictures onto this website or i just cant figure it out so if you email me i will send you as many detailed pictures as youd like.

More...