2008 Kawasaki Versys (Washington Church Rd) $8000

Craigslist

This is a wonderful bike! I hate to put it up for sale but I honestly haven't ridden it very much in my two years of ownership. I work for the Air Force and they require you to go through so much hassle in order to just ride it on base. I'm selling it close to what I bought it for as a start because I've really only ridden this thing far enough to get it past it's break in point. There isn't a thing wrong with it at all because it's so new and just broken in. You have a such a nice riding stance on this bike with it allowing you/making you sit up straight and with the height of the bike already you feel like you have a commanding view of the highway. The added saddle bags were extra and were a very nice addition. They detach with the turn of a key and the click of a button. They aren't the best built in terms of when it opens up and the tiny screws they used kinda pull out of the sides if you aren't gentle with it. It holds deceivingly a lot of baggage. There is also an option somewhere for a trunk piece but when I bought it they told me it was unavailable for some reason. Overall this is a great bike and will treat you very well. The reason I'm selling it is because I need the money since my pickup is dying and nobody seems to know what the reasons behind it are and I wouldn't mind owning a new Camaro.

Call me with serious inquiry's only.

970-290-8265

More...