ZR7 750 Kawasaki 2000

Craigslist

One of the best bikes I have ever owned. It has around 14,000 miles on it and runs like a brand new bike. Never dropped, but does have a couple of tiny dings.

It has a 4.9 gallon tank for long rides between fill-ups, an actual working fuel gauge in the speedo cluster, and even has an on board tool kit to make all your adjustments !!!!!

The color is Candy Lightning Blue, it has a 750cc 4cyl. air cooled engine and a 5 speed transmission with after market exhaust and sounds incredible. This bike is considered to be a cruiser/sport hybrid or street fighter edition. It does not feel like a crotch rocket and rides so smooth. I personally put 10,000 miles on this bike last year - yeah, I rode the hell out of it - but it has been maintained and well cared for and I would have no trouble taking it anywhere.

THESE BIKES ARE RARE, but that's why I like it so much - It has a unique quality.

This bike is so easy to handle that it would make a great beginner bike for somebody who isn't sure about what style of bike they want. It has the best of both worlds - sportiness and cruisability.

$2,700 and its yours.

I am not desperate to sell, so no low balling. I may take partial trade and cash on a 4 wheeler (must have title if required)- mid 80's 500 Suzuki Quadzilla would be sweet.

Call 330-550-6430 between Noon and 8PM and ask for Ron and we'll talk.

The pics posted are representations of the bike and not actual photos of the one I am selling. They are identical except for mine has the aftermarket exhaust.

More...