complete 79 ironhead for trade (lancaster)

Craigslist

i have a 79 ironhead complete bike tore down for winter motor bored 10 over new clutches tranny mostelt new all new gaskets rebuilt carb motor runs strong all work on motor was last year tore bike down to paint frame and tins ,polished all aluminum on motor ,repainted juggs and lower cases,frames sanded ,oil bags sanded,front fenders sanded motor mountssanded,tank and rear fender still needs sanded ,have mag rims that are red was goint to mask off and repaint black,have new speedo ,grips,pegs,headlight,chain guard,another set of new clutches,that all comes with it it just needs painted and put back together i have it all,all you would have to buy is 2 new rocker box gaskets cuase you have to pull rocker boxes to get motor out of bike,and rubber boots for carb maybe 50 dollars in parts lost job and cant finish so im looking to trade for another up and running harley from someone wanting to build there own bobber with little effort might throw in another 79 motor that runs but needs parts any questions feel free to ask can send pics upon request of state of bike now and pics of it up running last year thanks oh i have title for bike also as i said i just dont have the cash flow to get it painted want to be able to ride in the spring will throw in a bunch of tattoo equipment on the right deal a couple of guns ,needles,tubes,inks,power supply,foot swictch,patterns,cleaner the works,thanks

More...