1984 Honda V65 Sabre VF1100 (dayton/springfield) $400

Craigslist

1984 Honda Sabre V65 VF1100 for parts or fix. Has not been run since 2004. Ran good back then. Had a problem with the voltage regulator spiking which in turn fried all the lights and electrical components. I replaced the ignition igniters and it kicked over, but the starter went out from cranking it a lot. The bike is being sold as a parts bike, but if you're a decent bike mechanic, you could get it up and running again. It will need a speedometer cluster assembly, voltage regulator, battery, new bulbs, possibly a new headlight assembly (I may still have it, I will look), tires, starter, and whatever else (since the starter burned out and I didn't have it running, I don't know what else may be bad). Tank will need repainting and seat has a small tear. Parts for this bike are available from bike salvage yards across the country on the net as well as eBay. I don't know much more about what the bike may need, which is why I'm selling it as a "Parts Bike" and "AS IS". The motor was known to be very good last time it ran, as well as the transmission and brakes. I used the bike for about a year until the electrical trouble. Bike has been sitting outside since the fall, but it is not a rust bucket. I do have a clear title for this bike and a bill of sale will be provided and both parties must sign it. Cash only accepted, and please leave a contact number if you reply to this ad. I will contact prospective buyers in the order I receive the responses. If you have additional questions, please ask when you reply and make sure you leave an email address or phone number so I can answer those questions. For questions, email address is prefered. Thanks for looking.

More...