2000 CBR 929RR STREETFIGHTER -LOOK- (Near Sunbury) $3500

Craigslist

For sale is a 2000 CBR 929rr street fighter with 25,770 miles. I bought the bike from the original owner after it had been laid down. Sustained no frame/fork/triple tree damage, tracks straight as an arrow. The bike does have a salvage title but has been inspected and ready to. The bike hasn’t been stunted other than the occasional power wheelie. The bike runs very strong and shifts great. Always well maintain and professionally serviced. The projector headlights are off of a Buell XB9R, and the wheels are pinstriped. Has under tail kit, integrated tail light, and frame sliders. It has a full micron exhaust with a shortened can. Also has a power commander and a K&N filter. Just put uridium plugs in mid season. Just installed a set of 954 forks with a slightly more aggressive spring rate. Brand new Shinko 005 rear tire, less than 50 miles. For the right price I will include an identical tank and original forks. Overall a great bike just looking for something different. Please see attached link for more photos.

I may be interested in full or partial trade up or down. Some of the things I may be interested in are hunting/sporting items, soda blaster, mig/tig/stick welders, paint booth, metal working shop equipment, automotive lift. Would also be interested in turbo cars, four wheel drive trucks such as a Jeep Cherokee, or anything custom. I will entertain any interesting trade offers.

See this link for 40 plus more photos- http://s899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/1quickvic/2000%20CBR%20929/?start=40

To see my other various listings - search under BUI2009

More...