2003 KX 125 (Solon) $1550

Craigslist

I have a 2003 kx125. Its a really really nice bike. I didnt race it only used as a trail bike to ride with my dad and his 05 grizzly 660. The Kx always destroyed him! I understand that if you take care of a bike it will take care of you. The bike was always kept clean, and all oils were changed every two rides and the air filter was cleaned every ride. The top end (wiesco piston rings and wrist pin) was replaced 9.5 hours ago. The clutch (friction, pressure plates and springs) were replaced 10 hours ago. The bike has delta 3 V force reeds, fmf gold series pipe, rethanal chain, sprocket and bars.Did a tune up on bike a week ago, just cleaned carb and fork oil. Bike has original pipe also. Pro circuit grapics look sharp! Bike has kick stand and bark busters with are almost necessary in woods and will include for the full 1550. Title in hand. This is so much better than a four stroke. Can rebuild this motor 4 times over for the price of a four stroke rebuild. Call or text- 440-289-2892. Can send more pictures!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RACINGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More...