custom harley (toledo) $4000

Craigslist

have a Custom 84 sportster 1000 NOT AMF i would be interested in selling or trading for something in the same price range , there are lots of mods including S&S super E carb,cam, Crane HI-4 ignition, high intensity coil, new custom tank with speedo brand new in box still the bike has about 14k original miles on it with a rebuild at 9k i dont have the original speedo the previous owner kept it for another sporty he had but it was at 12.5k when i bought it he pulled it off to ride the other, it needs a little tlc but not much it is a strong runner , i had fresh dunlops put on it over the summer with only a few rides on them. I have all brand new front brake parts master cyl, rotor, and caliper minus the line, would make a small winter project to finish or you could just put gas in and go in the spring. Just let me know what u have but no junk please i have around 5600 into the bike.The kelly blue book on the bike is around 3k but that is for a stock bike this has lots of custom mods. I have the front fender off in the pic but i have it and it is the same paint. I also have a chrome ignition cover on it that wasnt in the pic 4000 firm

More...