2005 Suzuki S50/VS800 (Fairborn) $4000

Craigslist

2005 Suzuki Boulevard S50

Strong running, solid cruiser in good condition. Garage kept and owner maintained with over 1,200 in accessories. Looking to purchase a new home and need money, only reason I’m selling. Pictures don’t show some of the customizations as they are from when I first got the bike. Will try to get newer pictures.

• 7,000 Miles
  • Clean title in hand
  • Valves adjusted, new battery installed, and carbs synched last summer
  • Vance and Hines Exhaust (Loud! Have original pipes if you don’t like loud pipes)
  • Removed all branding and tank badges—gives the bike a more custom look
  • GMan Odyssey battery—maintenance free—never need to use a battery tender over the winter
  • Saddleman saddle bags
  • Chrome case guards
  • Chrome radiator cover
  • Sheep skin seat cover
  • Bike cover
  • Headlight modulator --pulses head light during the day so you are more noticeable and helps prevent cars pulling out in front of you—100% street legal in all 50 states
  • Brake light flasher that automatically flashes brake lights 5 times when applying brakes then stays on solid
  • Headlight modulator and brake flasher can be easily removed
  • Owner’s manual, service manual, and Craftsman Aluminum Motorcycle & ATV lift included.
  • Carburetor synch tool, and summer and winter riding gear and flip front helmet extra if interested

In 2005 Suzuki decided to rename their VS800 Intruder to the Boulevard S50. The S50 is basically the exact same motorcycle. I learned to ride on this bike, it was a great starter bike, and am still very happy with it—just really need a larger home more. Make an offer.

suzi1.jpg

suzi2.jpg

More...