1995 Yamaha FZR-600 (Bedford) $999

Craigslist

I am selling my 1995 YAMAHA FZR 600 as is. the bike is in running condition with a clear title. The condition of the bike is not

great, there have been a lot of hands inside of it. I have owned it for about a year, it has been a great first bike, with about

17,500 miles on it. There are cracks in the fairings and windshield and the front frame is bent. cosmetically the bike is in

pretty poor condition, I have attached pictures of all the damage.. The previous owner had made it a street fighter look, and i

put the original plastics back on myself (not really up to code i would say). This bike is a great bike to learn to ride on,

and/or if your looking for a project,I guess the ideal buyer wouldn't mind putting a few hundred dollars into the bike to make it

pretty again. This year i replaced the Stator, battery, and Regulator/Rectifier. The bike starts up everytime, with a little

patience and using the choke. I believe the bike might need a starter relay. I am willing to accept reasonable offers for the

bike. No Refunds. Bike is sold as is.You can email me at James.Chmura@cliffsnr.com or call/text anytime at (216) 496-7289.

I have about 8 more pictures that i can easily email to you by request.

More...