2003 yamaha YZF-R6 (Cincinnati) $2500

Craigslist

2003 Yamaha R6. 2500 price negotiable.

FMF titanium exhaust

Pazzo racing levers

Goodridge stainless steel brake lines

Ferodo Sinter grip brake pads up front(these are a street/trackday brake pad) they offer way more power than standard street pads.

Race fairings that have been modified to fit over stock headlight for street use.

professionally painted last spring with PPG paint.(tank and race fairings only) the front fender and rear tail didn't need painted. I didn't paint them because of a crash, I painted them to change the look of the bike.

RK XSO (x-ring) chain

Driven rear sprocket stock size 48

Renthal front sprocket stock size

38k miles. ridden easy for 3/4 of those. I used it at the track (trackdays) only a hand full of times. it has been crashed but never anything more than cosmetically things broke.

valves have been checked and they are all in spec.

I've always been meticulous about the maintenance on this bike. I've owned it since it rolled off the showroom floor. it does have 38K miles but don't let that scare you.

the motor is in great shape and runs like a top. the plugs have less than 2k miles on them the oil was changed about 600 miles ago. I always used synthetic Repsol oil or Mobil one racing motorcycle oils. and high quality pureolator filters.

the inside of the motor is spotlessly clean. I have pictures to prove it.

this is my favorite bike and I hate to get rid of it. I never intended to have to sell it but I lost my job and can't find work. unemployment is over and I need to pay my house payment.

so unfortunately, it has to go. but I'm not letting it go for anything less than a reasonable offer.

you can reach me at my mobile phone # 513 693-1171 my name is Randy.

I also have a set of digital tire warmers and a Nelson riggs cover for sale too.

the tire warmers are the exact same product as the T2 tire warmers. google Tenn2 cycles to see the product info. and look in this section for my other post for my pictures.

I want $150 for the warmers and $25 for the cover.

I also have a new set of Bridgeston BT-002RS street/trackday tires. the rear has 70 or so miles on it and the front still has the sticker. so it's still brand new. purchase both last summer. that I will throw in with the bike for an extra $150. they are over $250 new.

More...